Popular Post

where will women go?

.



Umberto Boccioni - Three Women


I have always been pretty politically passionate-I was a child of the Nixon hearings. Mine was the family that watch the 1974 televised hearings of the House Judiciary Committee on our summer beach trip. The committee made up of 21 Democrats, & 17 Republicans -was there to consider the question of  the impeachment of President Richard M. Nixon.

I love blogging and always want people to come to little augury for something different, maybe not what they expect-or even want, to provoke thought on occasion. I see things within my center that matter to me. I continue to think it is important that equal rights for gay men and women be fought for. No- I am not gay.
I continue to think poverty is something everyone should be ashamed of. No- I am not poor. I continue to think a young woman's reproductive rights should be her own- No- I have not faced the decision to have an abortion.

I continue to provoke this blog to look beyond what is light, pretty or of the moment. Why?
& then- I get a comment like this:

ANONYMOUS- 
Apparently you think people are too irresponsible to take care of their own reproductive rights. A condescending attitude that far surpasses racism.
I am not surprised that one of your ilk would post such a disgusting, vile photo in a lame attempt to make your point. Perhaps you can articulate why the taxpayer should provide irresponsible people with health services when the average taxpayer can barely make ends meet? I'll wait.

 about this:



how can you help stop HR3
 go here

Planned Parenthood of America here



and then I remember- Why-
It is because there are people that feel like ANON does-about-
Art
The Poor
Women-


 

.