Popular Post

lining up for A Guinness

.


I always find thought provoking images at a quietly elegant blog called STRAWBERIGE. She placed this triumvirate before her readers last week, Daphne Guinness in pose for photographer Oliver Zahm- in front of her own Damien Hirst created canvas.
What more could one ask for?
I did.
Had her apartment been photographed?
Then I remembered a video from the Guinness loving SCALA REGIA  that I had bookmarked-ah yes- VOGUE ITALIA- makes you want to be an Italian,
No?  They are always on the cusp of  IT.



and just today- Guinness again-on the same. I beautiful portrait of her fashion majesty.

and again- Guinness- late in the day-when finally the much already touted ARCHITECTURAL DIGEST March 2011 issue arrived. Low in the middle of this issue written & produced by James Reginator, photographed by Thomas Loof and styled by Carolina Irving. Just what I would expect-brilliantly, beautifully, put together-
Voila!  behold the sophisticated apartment of Daphne Guinness. sometimes feminine, nostalgic, reflective- and of course- Chic.

No spoilers here-ever. As you well know it drives me crazy, get the issue-don''t get the Reader's Digest Condensed version-it is never the same.


.