Popular Post

redesigning design

.


Is the internet "redesigning design?"

Landscape from a Dream
Paul Nash 1936-38



I am so happy to be joining Elle Decor.com's Allison Mezzafonte for a panel discussion on the internet's influence on Design- Is the Internet Redesigning Design?  Each of the panelists offers a very different blog for any reader's pleasure. Of course my career as a designer is featured within this blog-but I blog for inspiration- what am I tuned into today?
The intersections of art, design, fashion, history. The use of language and the struggle  to say what I am thinking- to offer opinions. For me, expressing opinion is of the utmost importance. For me- what else is the point, but that one is for another day.

The panel is in Miami at DCOTA-the Design Center of the Americas on this Tuesday the 18th. It will be a whirlwind day- heading off Tuesday morning and arriving just in time to take a seat on the 2:00 panel and head back home right afterwards. I can not wait to meet the other participants and return with all the conversation,





.