Popular Post

more about style: D'Ornano

.

"I think it is important that people not get too caught up in having a certain style. 
It is so limiting. 
People should do what pleases them and it will all work out."-
Isabelle D'Ornano



Countess Isabelle D'Ornano
daughter Christine, and her own daughters

photograph Nick Haddow



"When my curtains needed to be replaced, I replaced them with exactly the same curtains! 
I love lots of color, 
lots of texture, 
lots of family things around, 
I've always been this way." 
Isabelle D'Ornano





the celebrated D'Ornano interiors by Henri Samuel









I think keeping the family as the top priority is 
the most important thing any of us can do to make a better world. 
The family is the building block of society."  
Isabelle D'Ornano



Christine, daughter of Isabelle




Christine D'Ornano Style


image elle decor




Vogue UK, elle decor images


Style, given the proper attention-runs in the family.


.