Popular Post

Paris Personalities

Fabrice and his cat at La Petit Fer a Cheval 4th

Sailors at La Bal du Pompiers
Mariangelea at La Fete du Tuileries, Shop le Marais e Mr. Atlan in his atelier 4th

Anna Piaggi at the Haute Couture Chateau Rouge Market e on the Paris Metro

Ritz Hotel ParisParis Mosque Tea Salon
All Photos from Paris Tango Copyright Carla Coulson

Paris today is perfect! The sun is shining, the Parisians are back from their holidays all tanned and smiling, weddings are in full force at the local town hall as I do my shopping in my local market, the outdoor cafes are full with the young and the old soaking up the sun. Paris has never looked better.

Paris wasn't an instant love affair for me, kind of like fallling in love with a guy who annoyed you at the beginning but over timed proved to be a gem.

My sixth anniversary of moving to Paris will be upon me shortly and oh how have things changed. I once wandered this city full of loneliness and longing to leave. Now the same streets fill me with happiness and love for the beautiful worlds tucked behind big wooden doors and for all the big personalities that inhabit the shops, bars and ateliers.

To celebrate such a fine day in Paris I dug out some of my old pics that were published in Paris Tango a couple of years ago of the personalities that I found on the streets of Paris.

What would Paris be without them?

Halloween Le Marais
Carla x