Popular Post

Vicarious Vacationing


Venice Daily Photo
Venice Daily Photo
Oia Santorini
Oia Santorini
My Castle in Spain
My Castle in Spain
French Essence
If you can't get out of the city this summer and you still feel like going on a holiday I suggest taking a Vicarious Vacation through some of my favourite blogs. If you feel like a little ouzo, blue sky, white churches and life on Santorini visit Michael at Oia Santorini, if you feel like floating down the grand Canal in Venice or sitting in a piazza and people watching zip over to Venice Daily Photo. If Spain is your thing, follow the lovely Lala at My Castle In Spain on her daily jaunts around Andalusia and if you have always dreamed of a house in Provence with cicadas clicking away in the background, you will love French Essence. I am off to Greece, my bags are packed, the fridge is defrosted (not my doing) and all the excitement of seeing new things is with me. I wish you a wonderful summer and look forward to chatting in September. Carla x