Popular Post

THE FAME GAME 15 minutes OR more


the Warhol foundation has arranged for some 610 sealed boxes from Warhol's TIME CAPSULE collection to be archived over the next 6 years. The archivists start a blog on the some highlight in the capsule in September. Read about it here.

Just unearthed, a photograph of Jackie MONTAUK


I'd asked around 10 or 15 people for suggestions. Finally one lady friend asked the right question, 'Well, what do you love most?' That's how I started painting money.
in the future Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes-
forWarhol FAME was a Game
for Jackie. FAME was Fame
Isn't life a series of images that change as they repeat themselves?
Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
I'm bored with that line. I never use it anymore. My new line is "In 15 minutes everybody will be famous."
I like boring things.
When I got my first television set, I stopped caring so much about having close relationships.

warhol's 16 jackies

It would be very glamorous to be reincarnated as a great big ring on Liz Taylor's finger.
I'm afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.

Once you 'got' Pop, you could never see a sign again the same way again. And once you thought Pop, you could never see America the same way again.


all quotes attributed to andy warhol