Popular Post

Favorite Posts 2010 Part iii : Reggie Darling

.


Reggie Darling. (end of sentence)

If you haven't already- & why? & where have you been?
RD is a must read for me-

Sometimes I love Him, sometimes He drives Me crazy.
Sometimes I love Him, sometimes He drives Me crazy.
Sometimes I love Him, sometimes He drives Me crazy,
& that is why I can not stay away.

& by the way Reggie Darling is a dear.

some of his best 

his infamous:
 



                & III




Parts I- IV


Self Portrait: The Painter and His Pug
painted by William Hogarth, 1745
National Portrait Gallery, London




the Infamous
Here's what RD said: "This was a post that elicited a firestorm of comments, and more than any other post I have written.  In it I explain why it is that I have come over time to require our housekeepers to wear uniforms as a condition of their employment.  Some people took Reggie to task for this, in some cases quite vehemently, but the majority agreed with him." The post received 59 comments and I of course added my 2 cents and remarked to Reggie this summer-I had to stop receiving updates on this one as it concerned comments- "oh Lord-here comes another MAID comment." Everyone had an opinion about this one- Dare I ask yours?
&  my counter to RD here 
& I dine with RD here. 
Honestly every post from Reggie is a Treasure. He recommends these, this should catch you up and start following along for his second year of telling it like it is- or should be.

.