Popular Post

Gone Camping ~ Island Style




A view from St. John in the US Virgin Islands

Photo credit:  Allyson Bailey, Senior lifeguard & staff member

OBG Adventure Camps
While I'm not pitching any tents or cooking my meals over an open fire (been there, done that), I have indeed gone camping, except I've gone camping Island Style.  [Insert palm tree swaying in a tropical breeze here.  *Grin*] 



Living in a beachfront cottage, swimming with the dolphins in the British Virgin Islands, sailing the day away, inhaling the vibe of St. John's tropical beaches, and taking daily nature walks will all be a part of my 10 night travel & learning adventure as I travel with 8 tw/een girls and 2 staff members to the United States Virgin Islands for CampCaribe 2011


I'll be back before you know it to give you the details, but first I'm going to spend 5 nights decompressing after camp at the Wyndham Sugar Bay Resort on St. Thomas.  I will definitely need it.



In the meantime, if you'd like to see some snapshots while I'm gone, check me out on Facebook and/or Twitter starting April 22!  See ya soon...