Popular Post

Tim Burton

Time Burton is a major inspiration to me. I love his movies and how the creates them into a whole different world. They are very extravagant, creative and i admire him for thinking outside the box. 


His character design, props, costumes, concepts, thought processes, project artwork and set designs all inspire me to be creative with my own work, set it apart from the rest and create my own style of doing things no matter how weird or crazy it might be. I simply cannot express how inspirational he is to me. 




His use of colour, light, tone and composition in terms of stills and camera angles also help me discover these aspects in my own work and help me to learn and experiment with different things. 















I will never stop looking up to Tim Burton and seeing him as a major inspiration to myself as an artist.