Popular Post

I like Kallista-My Project I

.
Make that- I love Kallista. In working on My Project-( henceforth referred to as My Project), I have returned to the design and classic lines of Kallista.

 Barbara Barry for Kallista



 Michael Smith for Kallista


Michael Smith Vanity from his Country Collection





Plumbing fixtures, Oh-so many bad options, but some very good ones. At Wilkinson Supply Company selections are plentiful. Some clients like to look at everything. At this point in my work, my clients and I am in full agreement- edit as much as possible and do so quickly. I prefer a classic bathroom space-

Like this one at Holkham Hall



Likely, this will not be reproduced in My Project- bit You get the idea.
Kallista has great bones. Owned by the Kohler Company-the fixtures company aligns itself with Baker Furniture and Michael Smith, Barbara Barry and Laura Kirar.

Michael Smith bathroom from Domino magazine


I am taken with Medicine Cabinets-
Old School , Yes! , that's why I love them.
This one-by Michael Smith, image from
here- to see more outstanding medcabs- go here



 Micahel Smith County collection from Kallista

From the Kallista website-