Popular Post

Ladies and Gentleman

.
I wrote "Though it matters Not a wit to me!I was sure you were a distinguished gentleman.I would be a little disappointed to have missed the mark so widely-Please confirm or deny-A man or A woman? Whichever you might be inclined to be & I will adjust accordingly!"
to which this eloquent reply came:
"A man yes, A gentleman~ I hope."
& this comment on Tuesday from a reader:
I sometimes do not know why someone out there seems to think you are a Man? It is posted that you are Female! Can you clarify?
to which I reply
"A woman yes, A lady~Lord knows my mother tried!"


& I add:
I don't think people always actually READ blogs- though I am glad they stop in to see the pictures. Perhaps they read my COMMENTS on other posts- which are cloaked in mystery!?
or
Perhaps it is the posted picture alongside my Profile-Some have queried it is- a man- in drag, I think not. Though It is not Me-there is nothing unattractive with the lady in question- No? Remember-Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder & some just are not as lovely as others. I rather like her looks. Whatever the case~
I remain
A lady~
I try.
.