Popular Post

Favourite Post TOPIC for 2009, more please.

My own personal favourite post topic for 2009 was?
- guess?

Yes,
DV.
Diana Vreeland.


I made DV my post topic 5 times. (6 as of today)
Bloggers-please consider taking a look at DV her work, her life, her style often in 2010. A never ending source of inspiration and entertainment.

DV


and my posting friends ?

the great Aesthete posted about DV 3 times here
Mrs B-3.  here
lovely Lisa of bloomsbury 2 here
an English Rose posted on DV 2 times here
gorgeous Ulla here
my dog ear pages here
lady Emily posted about DV just once here, 
oh
and here too.
Judith in her studio posted about DV here

and my favourite DV here . this post  from Lisa of A Bloomsbury Life, combines everything I like best when I read a blog story and when I try to write something of interest.

attention.
did you dish about DV in 2009? I would love to know, please leave me a note and link if it's handy.

additions to DV-follow...
Stefan resident DC- AD  here
& Daniel of hh here
& I knew that LucindaV. had to have posted on DV,alas NO, and now I KNOW! today it's here

some interesting other sites -
Johnny Edward Heys DV here
.