Popular Post

French Essence

As I am five thousand miles away, my mum and her private army of Sydney grannies hit the bookstores yesterday for the release of Vicki Archer's French Essence (the book not the blog). Unfortunately I couldn't be there in person to witness our second collaboration hit the bookstores but my enthusiastic replacements (Mum and her squad) were besides themselves with delight when they got their hands on a copy at 9.01 Sydney time!

You may know Vicki through her blog French Essence but the book is even more sumptuous, snaps of Vicki's beautiful home, artistic stylng and her favourite places in Provence. For all of you who loved My French Life Vicki's latest book will have you swooning, dreaming of la vie Francaise. and reaching for a chilled bottle of rosé. Ohh la la I can't wait to be in Sydney to see it in person. A big hug and thanks to mum and the girls.... Carla x