Popular Post

DC in 24, 12 here


.
running up to DC for a quick look at a restaurant-



while I'm there

go here
12 "new to me" Blogs I Love



THE MEDIEVAL GARDEN ENCLOSED
the Cloister Museum & Garden

LUCINDAVILLE
stirring things up & the companion blog

INDECOROUS TASTE
a Faberge egg painted by the artist

THE BLUE REMEMBERED HILLS

beautiful ramblings- design worldly

THE ERRANT AESTHETE
c'est chic

DAILY ICON
the place the bloggers go

MICROJOURNAL
a slice of heaven

PARIS ORIGINALS
art, fashion & design converge here
design credentials galore, best up to the moment design

the name says it all

THE BLUSHING HOSTESS ENTERTAINS
the best hostess with the goods


design authority with a twist


( should I shake up my blog list & add some-take some away?
let me know what you think, you like-)

You know-You can not tell a lie.



.