Popular Post

Angels Abound

The story about the idea behind OneBrownGirl.com® creator Tracey Friley's new learning adventure program for tween girls - Camp Caribe - can now be found on Oprah's Angel Network® (registration required) as well as another one of Friley's stories - Name Calling: Words Do Hurt - which is the preface to Friley's upcoming book: Talking White: 14 Ways to Cope with Thoughtless Remarks. Ain't life grand?!?!?
Here's a little excerpt from The Idea Behind CampCaribe: "I now understand how I fit in to the world. I understand what my value is, what I am meant to do and what makes me tick. And while it might sound absurd to some, it’s all because of camp."
Want to read more? Feel inspired to leave a comment? That would be great! Simply register here and type "OneBrownGirl" (no spaces) in the search box, and tell everyone what you think! (And thanks; it means alot.)

Registration is now open.