Popular Post

It's Foodie Friday! An Homage to Cupcakes!

I don't care if it's a cupcake, a fairy cake (a British and Irish term for cupcake), petit fours, teacakes or muffins, you certainly don't have to twist my arm to get me to eat a sweet treat!  Not surprising, Martha Stewart even has a cupcake book - Martha Stewart's Cupcakes: 175 Inspired Ideas for Everyone's Favorite Treat - with photos of cupcakes (and recipes!) that make my mouth water.  OMG.
Inspired by a story about an attorney that changed careers to become a cupcake impresario (kinda jealous), a cupcake Web site I need to stay the heck away from, and a blog post from my online buddy Funkidivagirl, this (spreading out my arms) is OneBrownGirl.com®'s photo homage to cupcakes.  Enjoy!  (I know I will.  Hehehehe.)






Photo credit:  CupcakesTakeTheCake






Photo credit: rachelburriss.blogspot.com 




Photo credit: CupcakesTakeTheCake


Photo credit: CupcakesTakeTheCake


P.S.  I could not end this homage without telling you about a book - A Piece of Cake: A Memoir - I came across when surfing for cupcake photos.  A, because the writer's first name is Cupcake (sweet!); B, because the writer's last name is Brown (smilng); and C, because she's a Brown Girl that overcame adversity.  Cool story.  (And I'm seriously thinking about getting the book.)