Popular Post

I See Red - Fashion Shoot


I shot this 'red' fashion story in the grounds of Palazzo della Gherardesca which is now the Four Seasons Hotel in Florence. This park is breathtaking once the grounds of the home of the Florentine Gherardesca family, boasting four hundred year old trees. I shot all the images in the shade using a simple reflector for a little separation from the background. The original greens were overpowering so i literally 'gassed' them in photoshop. Firstly I separated the model and the background working on layers. Using a bleach-by-pass plug-in in photoshop, I repeated the process over and over again working on the 'greens' till I had almost a grey effect. I wanted my summers day to have a wintery feel. I then worked on the model trying to keep a nice skin colour and not strip too much colour out of the clothes. All shot using 50mm and 35mm Leica Lens on my Leica M8. Fashion editor was the talented Florentine Marta Innocenti Ciulli.