Popular Post

Lara Jade

This artist has been an inspiration to me throughout my photographic interest. I came across her through DeviantArt.com when i first joined up years ago.




I love her conceptual work and her projects. Her subject matter is very interesting and captivating. I am also a big fan of her photo-manipulation and retouching skills. 





She inspires me to stay up on youtube every night watching tutorials in photoshop of how to retouch images and try to get the best out of them that i can. She inspires me to experiment with my images even though i may not show people. 

I love her use of textures, colour and tone. She demonstrates design principals and aesthetic qualities. She is quite a young photographer with amazing potential! This is another thing that i love about her. She does not let her age get in the way of her dream. 

B.