Popular Post

AAL reprise...you're the top

As for my Summer Reading List- it will continue NEXT Week with two more LISTS-

le style et la matiere (here) and Porter Hovey (here).

I also have two of my friends weigh in on what they are reading, along with more Summer Reading posts- from Beverly Nichols editor- authority Roy Dicks (here) about the reissue of Beverly Nichols' otherworldly garden books and the natty author BN himself.


BUT after over 150 posts- 183 to be exact-I don't like celebrations about what I do- I'm a behind the scenes girl- But again am reminded of why I started my blog- If you didn't read my first post, it was the loss of a dearly dearly loved friend- who this blog links me to EVERYDAY, and for that I am beyond over the moon about and also the words of a beyond-worldly wise blogger.

so to sum it up- A God Send of my Favorites in one 2 minute video- Cole Porter, Diana Rigg, Agatha Christie, Hercule Poirot, glamour, and a little German (or maybe I should say a little Belgian)