Popular Post

monogram this

I guess I still have a bit of a thing for monogramming- I remember staying at my GranMa's and always wanting to sleep on the monogram sheets. She had a special way of making the bed with these sheets...that I did not like- making the bed with Gran- but I digress.

Again- monogramming was the rage in college (is it always so?) but at that time (early 80's) I was trying desperately to conform and reform the little bit of bohemian streak I had a the time...like putting a cat in a bag and occasionally opening it up to let a little air in-but I digress.

I don't often embrace the MONOGRAM but these are terrific. I think the designs are clean a little retro and modern too. They remind me of certain designers-

DIANA VREELAND can't you see DV


DAVID HICKS DH


SISTER PARRISH" SISTER"


BILLY BALDWIN BB


Elsie de Wolfe E deW


all from LA PLATES and their BLOG too.
(click to RED to link)