Popular Post

like a virgin?


Madonna will be 51 in August. I never really thought we would have anything much in common. Well things have changed, as I approach my 50th in October- I recognize one of my own. Today when I was sweltering in the 70 something degree afternoon- pulling a few weeds, moving pots around in the flower beds- I thought about how the heat bothered me not 20 years ago, 10 years ago, after that- slowly the heat started creeping up on me. I was HOT. Later as I stood in front of the mirror massing wet (yes wet) ringlets on top of my head, starting at the neck, flipping my head over pinning and finally topping it off- on top with a pseudo ponytail- I immediately thought about MADONNA. YES! She must be going through menopause! All of a sudden the hair made mad sense! I could relate. She was HOT! as evidenced by the "up do" at this week's Metropolitan Museum's MODEL as MUSE GALA.

I can't really explain the thigh high boots-She's thin-Her legs get cold...but the sleeveless frock- not for shock- She's HOT... and her date is too.

pictures from STYLE.com and HuffingtonPOST.com