Popular Post

Fashion Shoot Paris

I love shooting fashion! Fashion is a team effort and I have passed some of my favourite days of photography working alongside talented make-up artists, stylists, hairdressers, models and assistants. You start out with an idea and storyboards but the final images always have a life of their own.

This photo was part of recent fashion shoot at the George V hotel in Paris. Shot in the Empire suite I wanted an even light with very few shadows and lots of static poses. I used a large soft box on a pro-foto flash pack synced with pocket wizards to my Leica M8.

I shot all the images at iso 160 and F stop F 5.6. This time the talented make-up artist and hairstylist was Italian Paolo Baroncelli, the stylist Lynette Collins from Simply You and model Justine Mazzoni from New Madison Agency. Lights, softboxes and pocket wizards were hired from Matphot republique.

Thats about it! Hope you enjoy the info.

Carla x