Popular Post

Nicky Haslam, Nicky Haslam

.
The bespoke name on every design devotee's lips this month will be Nicky Haslam, Nicky Haslam, whether shouted to the rafters or whispered in hushed tones- talk will be all about REDEEMING FEATURES- Haslam's new lush and luscious book.


Why?


Just ask The Errant Aesthete, Rose C'est la Vie or An Aesthete's Lament. Read their  NH stories here  here and here & do read the comments too- wonderful!
New blog posts may go begging this week- and not just because of the holidays-but Nicky Haslam.



His first book on his design work is fantastic. His ongoing publication  in World of Interiors-one of his best friends is Minn Hogg,founding editor of the magazine- keeps me dog earring pages. I refer to this book always.


Nicky Haslam will be everywhere- so be prepared, but indeed- Enjoy.
In W, Haslam talks about his encounter with Sasha Baron Cohen.

"One of the most unpleasant men I've ever met in my life. He's called Sasha Baron Cohen. He was so horrible. I hated hime. Wretched mind, with dirty hair and dirty new clothes."

not being acquainted with SBC- I can not say for sure- But I think I agree 100% with Nicky Haslam.
Outrageous, irreverent and most often- always forgiven. A charmer  (NH that is)

Watch out for Haslam Overload
...but I thinking we will never get enough.
oh, and NH has a blog-check out the One Entry dated July 22, 2009 here

& a candle too-of course here.


 the Haslam interior that I refer to time and time again. And Again.
from the website NH site here
.