Popular Post

Little Augury Summer Reading

...and so we begin SUMMER.

Remember the SUMMER READING PROGRAMS at the Public Library? Over the next month little augury will make reading essential.

Reading is like water to me- I can't live without it.

from my collection

I've asked the brilliant bloggers-the house of beauty and culture, An Aesthete's Lament, Mrs. Blandings, and the peak of chic to join me in the Library. architect design and Porter Hovey have signed on too. As a designer- I think I could love working with architect-ad and Porter Hovey's Polaroid Project is a must see for me. JCB, le style et la matiere in Paris, and Ancient Industries/ my book covers drop in as well- all with a unique twist on BOOKS. Rose C'est La Vie rounds out the list. Rose is a newcomer to blogging like me and we feel somewhat like blog sisters. In all cases- this assemblage inspires me daily.

I've asked some of my friends to participate as well- Why? because they are DOING things, whether is is writing, farming, mothering, cooking- they have a lot to say too. Wait and see.

I have some of the best books out there to share with readers too.

little augury

the SUMMER READING SERIES
BOOKS to BESTOW on READERS
A SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

POST IS UPDATED EACH TIME A BOOK BELOW IS WON

Sister: The Life of Legendary Interior Decorator Sister Paris
Serve It Forth MK Fisher &The Sex Life of Food- a pair of books together
Dwellings the home Sills & Hunniford

The 20th-Century Art Book in miniature-A book to be given away with a porterhovey summer reads list

A Perfect Red Architect Design won this BOOK!
Jaime Drake Pigtown won this BOOK!

~

A Book Notes Journal
Home: 50 Tastemakers Describe their own homes
Revisiting the Painted House-balsamfir won this book.

How to Hepburn- 1 now available
How to Hepburn: Lessons on Living Hill Country House won this book!
My Darling Heriott/ JEZEBEL WON THIS BOOK!

Paths of Desire by Dominque Browning
Book Notes Journal ELIZABETH FLOYD WON THIS BOOK!

Fleur Cowles Flower Arranging
The Paris Review Interviews Vol. I-giveaway with le style blog post
The Paris Review Interviews Vol. II-giveaway with le style blogpost


I either own a copy of these or purchased one for myself too.

Is there a book here you would love to have? OR that You already have and can recommend? Let us know and you might be the winner of one of your picks. Good Luck.

...stay tuned.