Popular Post

Paris Tango..Places


I have had a crazy wonderful two weeks in Australia catching up with old friends, hanging out with my nieces and nephews and attending the launch of drum roll....... Paris Tango. Ithought I was never going to finish the book which took the best part of three years knocking on doors in Paris trying to photograh Paris 'behind closed doors'- which proved quite a challenge. Many wonderful Parisians helped me, Perfumer Frederic Malle told me his story as did Renzo Piano the architect of the Centre Pompidou, Chantal Thomass, the high priestess of lingerie, Djorde Varda florist at the Ritz Hotel and artists Hippolyte Romain and Carlos Regazzoni and their Paris insights and stories are included in the book. Here is a little preview of some of my pics of Paris and I will post more pics of my favourite faces soon.
I hope you like them Carla x





Nightfall at the Moulin Rouge




Musee D'Orsay





Paris rooftops at Dawn






The Imperial Suite at the Ritz Hotel







Tuileries Jardin in Winter








The Hotel Des Sens in the Marais in the snow









My Desk!!!